THE SMALL THINGS:
Today as a family, we went to the OPEN DOOR MISSION and helped deliver Thanksgiving day dinners to those who can't afford to buy it themselves. What a humbling experience for all of us. The kids enjoyed it and Haylee kept saying "this is fun." I think we have started a new family tradition!!! I am grateful this thanksgiving that we are able to be with FAMILY and that we have all the comforts that we need. Dental school has not been easy for us and we find ourselves struggling finacially on a day to day basis. But it is with the help of a loving family and our Heavenly Father that we are able to keep moving on.

On our way to pick up the dinners to deliver, Haylee was serenading all of us. I tried to be discreet in the taping so she wouldn't stop.:) She is our next SUPER STAR!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment