Trimming the Tree:
So Haylee was so excited to put the tree up this year! She asked every day when we could put up the tree so finally we told her after we get home from Utah we could put it up. And let me tell you, she never forgets anything you say!!! On our way home, driving in the car she announces "now we can put the tree up."
Monday, for family night is when we trimmed the tree and put up our decorations. Every year we let the kids pick out a new Christmas ornament that they can put on the tree. It is always fun to get them out and remember what stage of life we were at when we bought them.
Addyson keeps asking if we are going to keep the tree up all the days? I keep telling her only until Christmas is over. I love Christmas!! I think more than the kids do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment