More Crocheting!!

I made this adorable little hat for Alyssa! It is so cute on. I also made another one for an Auction that the young women were holding and it sold for 26$ I was so excited! The flowers are just a few of the ones I made for the auction as well. They are so dang cute and I love to make them! I should start selling them, but don't really know where to market them. Etsy has to much of this stuff already!

4 comments:

StuandSom said...

These are soo stinkin cute!! I am so not domestic AT ALL!! I love them

aminut said...

O Wow! I can leave a comment. I've been wanting to for a while but it wouldn't let me for some reason. I have to say how fabulous of a job you do with your crafts. How cute!!! Maybe I should take this up and make me a beanie (are they still called that) with a bill. Well winter is far away so I have plenty of time I guess ha ha. That goes to show how long it will take me :D The most I've ever done before are washclothes. I know easy huh? Miss you

Mikelle said...

Hi,

Are you copying the link below the background and placing it in between the parenthesis? Also, it has to be inserted in a html/javascript gadget.

Let me know if that helps, and if it doesn't here is my email.

kelbundy@msn.com

Mikelle
www.mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com

Richard & Natalie said...

Your crafts are super cute! I have some neighbors that have been doing similar things around here. They always have cute ideas and are making something new; I will have to forward you their ideas. You are amazing!