David, I hope you know how much we all love you!! You are the best Husband and Father anyone could ever ask for! I hope you have a marvelous day with all the pampering you deserve:)
LOVE YOU!!
Hey You! I miss you guys so much, seeing these picures is making me miffed. I wish we could have been there to see David at his ceremony. That's really cool! Tell him we said Congrats! We love you guys & miss you terribly!
Grandpa: Haylee what do you think reindeer use their antler's for?
Haylee: They pop bubbles with them!
We were driving in the car and the girls always take their shoes and socks off and we tend to get a little grumpy about this.
Addyson in a very whinny voice says Daddy my socks just fell off!! Now how can you be grumpy at that.
Addyson likes to make up stories. She always tries to get away with this line: But when I was little my other mom used to let me do it!!
This is one of my favorite things Haylee has ever said. We had gone on a hike while camping at Willow Flats. Haylee was holding our hands and every time she would slip we would say, "It's a good thing we had a hold of you." Well Haylee thought she was big and could walk by herself without holding hands. So we were on our way back to camp and Haylee lost her footing but managed to stay upright and very quickly she turned to us and said, "It was a good thing I had a hold of myself, huh."
Today we got a package in the mail and David threw away the box. Haylee proceeds to take it out of the garbage and says "Mom, we need to keep this box, because it is a flat rate box." Mom "Why?" Haylee "what if we have something we need to mail? If it fits it ships, for a low flat rate!" I thought it was hilarious. I guess those commercials are working.
I colored my hair red today! As I was pulling in the drive way and after many questions from Haylee. She got out of her seat and was smelling my hair she said "Mom why does your hair smell like color?" I said "Because I colored it today." And she responded with "you used crayons to color your hair?" I guess hair color smells like Crayons!
Tyler as we are driving in the car says" Mom , my head hurts"
Haylee quickly replies "My be you are thinking too much!"
2 comments:
Loved the photos!!
Hey You! I miss you guys so much, seeing these picures is making me miffed. I wish we could have been there to see David at his ceremony. That's really cool! Tell him we said Congrats! We love you guys & miss you terribly!
Post a Comment