Alyssa's 12th Birthday! Today was our little pretties birthday! The Beehives and the leaders came and took Alyssa to breakfast this morning to welcome her into Young Women's. She had a great time at breakfast, but could not wait to get home and open her presents. I told her she at least had to wait until David got home and until the battery for the camera was charged. She is sufficiently spoiled by her father who can not say no to her!! All she has to do is give him the look and he melts faster than a birthday candle:) David bought her some balloons and a little rose bush flower! This has become the tradition this year! All the girls getting flowers from their Daddy. After opening her many gifts, we decorated her room with all her new stuff and then headed off to the pool, where she used her new beach towel and swimsuit. Then it was home to get ready for baptism at the temple with the young men and young women. Here she wore one of her new outfits! Alyssa did not want a cake so I tried to make a cake roll and failed miserably at it. It still tasted good, although it did not look very desirable. It was a very hot day and this causes some great thunderstorms in the mid-west. I was talking to my mom on the phone and looking out the window I could see that the wind had picked up quite quickly and so I opened the door to see if she could hear what was going on and realized that the tornado sirens where sounding. I got off the phone and turned on the news to see what was happening and they said it was do to the high winds involved with the storm, I was relieved! The next thing I know there is a knock at the door and the missionaries are hugging the door to stay out of the rain! They ran to my house for protection:) I think they knew we had food!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

aminut said...

How sweet!!! Girls do like flowers. Her bedroom is so cute. Missed you at aquatic day! Storms are definetly different away from home and can be really scary but at least we (utahans) can still drive in the rain and snow....LOL.....ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

黃色聊天室 , 寂寞聊天室 , 台灣麗人視頻聊天室 , 愛妃網聊天室 , showlive聊天室 , 免費裸聊天的聊天室 , 後宮聊天室 , 後宮聊天室 , 真人裸聊網579 , 真人裸聊一對一