Trip to Kansas

So Christmas night, we left for our trip to Kansas. The drive was very long and boring, but we arrived safe and sound. Tyler and Alyssa stayed home with my sister and her family and Haylee and Addyson came with David and I. We had a great time!! It was the kind of trip you could actually call a vacation. We didn't do much, sat and chatted mostly. Catching up with old friends and played lots of games. Earl has been David's best friend since the 9th grade and I have known him as long as I've known David. You couldn't ask for a better friend. Earl and Jamelle kept the girls over night so David and I could drive to Omaha and look for some housing out there. We found a really nice townhome that is in a great part of town. The kids are excited because it has a swimming pool available for use. We are very excited about the new year and our upcoming move. We are looking forward to this new chapter we are about to start in our journey together.

0 comments: