So Yesterday, I finally finished a project that I have been working on for the past 4 years!! I was so excited that I was able to finish it. Especially because I hear the winters here in Omaha are terrible. And we all know that winter is just around the corner.
David looked at me and said, "I am so glad you finally finished my blanket for me." But we all know who's it really is. I will let him think it is his.
It is such a heavy blanket that while I was making it and had it on my lap to crochet, I would start sweating. I love it though and it was worth all the hard work that it took. It is such a good feeling to have actually made something with your own hands. I guess it is a good thing that I love doing those ki
nd of projects. Here's my blanket!!
nd of projects. Here's my blanket!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment