Haylee Boo is Five! Happy Birthday Bug!
I have decided that Haylee has way to many nicknames! But we are sure glad that she is a part of our family! She makes us laugh and cry, and we love her so very much! We let Haylee open one of her presents so she could wear it to school. This is her new outfit!
Then of coarse we had to take a Birthday treat to School. Haylee wanted Princess rings on the top of her cupcakes, so we ordered some at the Grocery store by our house and they were so cute! She was so proud walking with them to her class!
While she was at school I made her second request of a Mermaid cake! I am not very good at this, but she really liked it so I was glad. I thought it was cute!
David really made her day though! On his way home he stopped and bought her some flowers and balloons. She loved the flowers and felt very special to get them from daddy. She was beaming from ear to ear.
Now it is time to open the rest of the loot! It is always fun to open gifts, especially when you are little. Turning five was big for her, now that she is five she can do anything herself! It was amazing, all of a sudden she could do things just because she turned 5. Thank goodness for being 5.

0 comments: