Trying to do what David is good at!!

The Dental wives have a group that put together fun activities so that we can be involved in the community and just get to know one another better. Plus we can all use a night out every once in a while. This is one of the activities they planned for us. They wanted us to know just exactly what it was that our husbands did at school on a daily basis, and to show us how hard (Or easy it is)! We got to cut a class 1 filling on some teeth that were mounted in some stone. Having been a Dental assistant for 11 years and seeing a cavity prepped a thousand times, I was pretty confident that I could do this particular task. It was really fun to do and I didn't do that bad of a job! I have some mad skills! :) It even made me miss my job a little bit!

0 comments: